On the official Twitter account for the franchise based on the manga written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama, Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) a variety of illustrations were shared to celebrate the airing of the twentieth episode of Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (seventy-ninth episode overall.). The first illustration stars characters Eren Jaeger, Zeke Jaeger and Grisha Jaeger, and is courtesy of. Masaru Kitaoanimation director for this episode.
The studios MAPPA shared a second illustration with a sketch starring Eren and his father, Grisha.
In addition, one of the animators the episode, better known as. Daisxshared a third illustration. It is worth mentioning that Daisx is an apprentice animator who got the opportunity to participate in the series after sharing some of his detailed fanmades whose quality has nothing to envy to that produced by MAPPA studios.
This second part has been on the air since January 9 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platforms Crunchyroll y Funimation are in charge of its distribution in Latin America, with Funimation also offering a Latin Spanish dub available on a date to be announced. The first part had a total of sixteen episodes and was released in December 2020, bringing the episode count for this final season to twenty-eight.
It should be recalled that the video game for smartphones. Attack On Titan: Brave Order will be available soon in the catalog of QooApp at this link.
- Yuichiro Hayashi (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) was in charge of directing the first part of the anime at the studios. MAPPA.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts for the first part.
- Tomohiro Kishi (Dorohedoro, 91 Days) was in charge of the character design of the first part.
- Hiroyuki Sawano was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack together with Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga), in the first part.
- The band SiM (Silence Iz Mine) performs the second opening track entitled “The Rumbling“while Ai Higuchi performs the second closing track entitled “Akuma no Ko (悪魔の子)”.“.
Synopsis of Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
Gabi Braun and Falco Grice have been training all their lives to inherit one of the seven titans under Marley’s control and help their nation eradicate the Eldians in Paradis. However, just when all seems well for the two cadets, their peace is suddenly shaken by the arrival of Eren Yeager and the remaining members of the Exploration Corps.
Having finally reached the Yeager family basement and learned about the dark history surrounding the Titans, the Exploration Corps has finally found the answer they so desperately struggled to discover. With the truth now in their hands, the group set out for the world beyond the walls.
In this Final Season, two completely different worlds collide as each side pursues its own agenda in the long-awaited conclusion to Paradis’ fight for freedom.
Source: Official Twitter account